If you're looking for something more than just a Golf Link, check out our Junior lesson league's at Bluff Creek, Timber Creek along with Majestic Oaks. Or call us at 952/401-GOLF or you can find us online at www.GolfAchievement.com
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Junior Lesson Leagues
I came up with the idea of a junior lesson league eight years ago and still believe it's one of the best programs that we offer of my academies. We deliver four practice stations followed by nine holes or 18 holes of golf. We teach the fundamentals of putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing, in short 10 minute bursts I continue to build on each other from week to week. We also teach rules and etiquette on the course, course strategy and course management, along with physical literacy skills of running, jumping, kicking, throwing, pushing, pulling and striking. I believe in cross training because a lot of the elements you need to play any sport can be found in multiple sports. Sport specific training is a myth, that'll be covered in another blog post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment